Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy National Wear Your Lilly Day!

Many people, myself included, consider Memorial Day Weekend the beginning of summer. Today, however, was the first official day of summer and I hope everyone has enjoyed the longest day of the year! Equally important, today was "National Wear Your Lilly Day"!!! No, I did not make that up-if you visit the Lilly Pulitzer corporate page on Facebook or any of the Lilly Via store pages, you will see lots of conversation about this. Of course, I don't need an excuse to wear Lilly, because every day is a Lilly day for me. Even if I'm not wearing Lilly on a given day, I still use Lilly accessories (wallet, iPhone case, camera case, etc). "Wear Your Lilly Day" is an especially great day to celebrate the fabulousness of all things Lilly Pulitzer, and here is how I celebrated:
Lunch with a friend-I'm wearing the Ricci Shift in Turquoise Kissue from the Spring 2011 collection and she's wearing a Clare dress! I have a pair of Lilly croakies holding my sunglasses around my neck too!

I also wore a Lilly watch and my Lilly Cherry Blossom critter ring!

Head-to-toe shot! My gold Jack Rogers complete the outfit!

Late afternoon I spent some time out by the pool and used my Scarlet Begonias Lilly koozie to keep my drink cool!

And I used my Lilly insulated cooler in Limeade Floaters as a pool bag and my Desert Tort Lilly lunchbox.

These are some highlights of my very Lilly Day! What Lilly did y'all wear today to celebrate?

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment